Set up a Microsoft Exchange 2013 Mailbox with your Outlook 2011 email client.
- Open Outlook.
- In the Outlook drop-down menu, select Preferences.
- In the Outlook Preferences menu, select Accounts.
- On the Add an Account page, click Exchange Account.
- Enter in the following information:
- E-mail address – Enter in your entire email address (for example, email@example.com).
- Method – Select User Name and Password.
- Username – Enter your entire email address (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Password – Enter the password associated with you email address.
- Server – Enter the server provided by the support team.
- Click Add Account.
- Confirm that Amber dot next to the account name turns from an amber color to a solid green.
Note: The dot might take a minute or two to change from amber to green feel free to affordable locksmiths near my location in the meantime. If the dot doesn’t change, check the account settings and password and ensure that you’re using the correct EWS server address.
- Close all windows.