Set up a Microsoft Exchange 2013 Mailbox with your Outlook 2011 email client.
- Open Outlook.
- In the Outlook drop-down menu, select Preferences.
- In the Outlook Preferences menu, select Accounts.
- On the Add an Account page, click Exchange Account.
- Enter in the following information:
- E-mail address – Enter in your entire email address (for example, email@example.com).
- Method – Select User Name and Password.
- Username – Enter your entire email address (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Password – Enter the password associated with you email address.
- Server – Enter the server provided by the support team.
- Click Add Account.
- Confirm that Amber dot next to the account name turns from an amber color to a solid green.
Note: The dot might take a minute or two to change from amber to green. If the dot doesn’t change, check the account settings and password and ensure that you’re using the correct EWS server address.
- Close all windows.